Here is Catherine enjoying a late night snack. If you look carefully you will notice that the bowl is not levitating in front of her but squarely resting our child. A belly has to be good for something. I can't tell you how over the course of the pregnancy, Catherine has become more and more beautiful to me. The bigger the belly gets, the more I love her. I am grateful for the sore backs, raging hormonal swings, outgrowing your wardrobe and every other sacrafice that Cat makes as we are beginning our family.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Isn't pregnancy sweet!
Here is Catherine enjoying a late night snack. If you look carefully you will notice that the bowl is not levitating in front of her but squarely resting our child. A belly has to be good for something. I can't tell you how over the course of the pregnancy, Catherine has become more and more beautiful to me. The bigger the belly gets, the more I love her. I am grateful for the sore backs, raging hormonal swings, outgrowing your wardrobe and every other sacrafice that Cat makes as we are beginning our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment