She is so darn cute!
Cat and I have been amazed that suddenly we are parents are entrusted with the care of this precious girl. We think that we really lucked out too. Cat and Elizabeth have been able to learm how to breast feed comfortably- this was reassuring especially after hearing stories from numerous friends about how hard it can be. Elizabeth sleeps well and is so far very even tempered. We really do feel blessed. Catherine thinks that she looks a bit more like me, Jackson. I think that she acts more like her mother, being so calm and easy going. Although, today, Elizabeth did surprise Catherine by promptly wetting herself as soon as Catherine had taken off her diaper. Ya, we are rookies.
2 comments:
Congrats on the little one! Adorable! I call that Morgan and Liz have to name their first boy Jackson.
just leave her nkd with her lovely c-nt showing
Post a Comment