What a cutie. Cat- I love your haircut. You guys have been in Utah for a LONG time it seems (not like I would see you if you were in Miwlaukee). We miss you guys.
Wow, is she smiling?! That's so much fun! She looks great and so do you guys. I'm jealous of your long and fun vacation...come back! I guess we'll catch up with you when we get back from our much shorter jaunt in UT. :) Can't wait to re-meet Elizabeth when she's so much more alert and interactive! How big is she now?
How fun to spend lots of time in UT with Isabel! It's fun to see more of her since the hospital! And how neat to have 4 generations at the blessing! We love you guys! Take care!
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
4 comments:
What a cutie. Cat- I love your haircut. You guys have been in Utah for a LONG time it seems (not like I would see you if you were in Miwlaukee). We miss you guys.
Wow, is she smiling?! That's so much fun! She looks great and so do you guys. I'm jealous of your long and fun vacation...come back! I guess we'll catch up with you when we get back from our much shorter jaunt in UT. :) Can't wait to re-meet Elizabeth when she's so much more alert and interactive! How big is she now?
How fun to spend lots of time in UT with Isabel! It's fun to see more of her since the hospital! And how neat to have 4 generations at the blessing! We love you guys! Take care!
SO CUTE! We miss you guys...when are we going to meet up?
Post a Comment