Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wisconsin State Fair (AKA Chub Fest)




1st pic is at lake Piwaukee during the sunset, we love going there for a nice swim and some relaxation.
The next couple of pics were at the Wisconsin State fair. If you want to get a taste of Wisconsin this is the event. All you can eat double dipped butter corn on the cob, fried everything including fried snickers (see the pic is above), brats, all kinds of flavored milk, and don't forget the pig races. The pig races were our favorite although our pig did not win. There were tons and tons of farm animals to see. Elizabeth even got her picture taken with a cow the same age as she is. We can't wait to take her again next year when she actually knows what she is looking at.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth is adorable of course. I'm trying to decide who she looks more like...

Oh yes, State Fair. I always felt like i had gained 10 lbs after leaving there. It was more like fattning-food fair to me!

Chelsea said...

so...where are you guys right now? The pictures are so cute and Baby Elizabeth is adorable!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

greetings from across lake m!

I made my way over here from chelsea's blog... we also went to a fair recently here in michigan. who knew you could fry oreos?

it was SO great seeing you back in june! keep in touch :)

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

I'm soooo jealous....I love the fair! Miss you guys! Jenny & Chris

Deming Family said...

Catherine & Family,

You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog through Chelsea & Rob Wood. I was a river guide with Jackson and love that kid! So tell him hello from Trisha Morgan (Deming now). Your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations, and I hope Med school is treating you all well!
Trisha