Thursday, September 6, 2007

Scrapbook pages & Lake Geneva





THANKS TO MY SISTER RACHEL I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THE JOYS OF DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING. NO MESS, NO BUYING PAPER, IT'S FAST AND IT'S A LOT OF FUN TO DO!
We took a mini trip out to Lake Geneva last weekend and took Elizabeth swimming for the first time. The lake was a little slice of heaven!!! Elizabeth wasn't a huge fan of the lake water (as you can see from the middle picture), but she loved the sand. Catherine let Jackson watch her for a bit while she took a nap, within the time of Jackson on baby watch she managed to EAT sand. So there were a couple of firsts for Elizabeth this weekend.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know about online scrapbooking. If you get a chance will you email me with the info on how this works krowland@email.com. I hope you are doing well. Thanks so much!!! Katie

Unknown said...

So cute! I need to get my scrapbook up-to-date as well. I love online scrapbooking...so much easier and less messy. Did you have Christina take your pictures? They are adorable!

marcie b said...

are you kidding me about the black and white pics of you guys? i seriously LOVE the one of her over jackson's shoulder. HER FACE IS PRICELESS! come home soon. i want to play with both of you. jackson can come too if he wants.

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

I would love to find out more info about online scrapbooking. If you have a sec will you let me know.......ballerinabawden@hotmail.com. Darling pictures. Miss you guys!

jenny

Carmen/Alan said...

Oh my are these cute pictures!! Miss you guys.

Chelsea said...

could you tell me how you digital scrapbook? is there a website, softweare? I am dying to know!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

okay I, too, need more info on digital scrapbooking! I gave up on the paper version, too much hassle for me, not to mention being like 7 years behind...

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

SO I found your blog off of Sunny's and you have the cutest family! I must say you are an awesome blogger! I am new to this whole thing but...so fun! Hope all is well and its fun to see what your up to, PS aren't little girls the BEST! ours is 6 months!
love ya'll, Tanna (Bourne)

Muranda said...

Catherine...
I just found your blog, and I was so excited. Your little Elizabeth is a doll. They grow up so fast. It looks like you are doing well. I really love your scrapbook pages. I have the software, but I am just not creative enough.
Muranda Barker