Today the Medical College of Wisconsin was swarmed with ghouls, goblins, and Sweet Peas. The Medical Student Spouse Association (way to go Rowans!) put on a great party and the staff at the school got a kick out of all of the kids' costumes. Being only 6 months old, it was obvious that Elizabeth wasn't going to eat any of the trick or treat candy but that didn't stop dad from gathering some study candy! (Catherine was so embarassed each time I kept grabbing candy "for Elizabeth".) Catherine being ever resourceful found a steal of a deal on Elizabeth's Pea in a Pod outfit. She was so cute. Sadly, Mom and Dad were too lame to dress up. Merry Halloween to all!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The "Old" Rangers are getting together to play the "New" Rangers and I was wondering if Jackson would like to fly out for the game. We sure could you use your tenacious pass rush. Your baby girl sure is cool. I hope you guys are doing well. Stu
We must have just missed you at the MSSA party. Elizabeth makes an adorable "pea in a pod". There's nothing wrong with taking a little trick or treat candy- no matter how old you are!
Scalleywag
i found your blog by stalking a few people. Hooray! I just started one, such an amatuer. Sounds like you are doing well in "wahwah" tosa. Say "hi" to my grandma for me. Let's get together when you come home for Christmas.
Kate
I love Elizabeth's sweet pea costume! And let's be realistic here...even if you were wearing costumes people only want to see the kidlet dressed up anyway...so don't feel too bad ;) I'm only saying that because we didn't dress up, so I'm trying to validate our lameness, too. hehe.
I recently was "tagged" on my blog sight by a friend and I am suppose to pick 6 other people to tag and I have picked you. The rules are on my blog if you'd like to follow through with it :)
Post a Comment