Here's a little footage of our ski trip over the Holiday break. It was the best snow that I've skied in the past three years! It was great. I have a zillion clips so here are just a few. Thank you BIG JUDE!!!!!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your ski trip looks like it was a tone of fun! One day I will get Sam to ski! :)
Hope all is well!
Mach's Gut!
Catherine & Jackson! Hello! It looks like you are doing well and life is great and Elizabeth is beautiful! {ps, little girls are the best!} I saw your blog on the 10 yr. reunion blog, crazy, so I thought I would say "Hello." Catherine, I also saw your dad at Costoc yesterday and he said that all is well! Take care, I will have to pop over to say hello every once in a while!
Catherine!!! I really hope you get this comment. The same day I got your phone message Lucy dropped my cell phone in the bath tub so gone are all of my contact info. for everyone. Give me a call at 773.684.5784. Really eager to talk to you...
Amy
Let it happen captain!!!
Post a Comment