She is looking so much like you Cath!!! Sorry we weren't able to get together over the holidays! Let me know if you have plans to come back to SLC anytime soon. See ya- Katie
Catherine! This is Stephanie (Minert) Seegmiller. Amy (Haycock) told my about your blog so I thought I'd get back in touch with you... and what do you know? Our daughters were born within two weeks of each other last year! Our second daughter, Ingrid (Yes, we call her Inge!) was born on May 16th. Anyhow, I had no idea you even had a baby until today. Congrats! She is beautiful and looks so much like you. Come check out my blog... helmalinashouse.blogspot.com It was fun reading your blog. Sounds like you guys manage to live it up out there despite the cold. Tchuess!
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
5 comments:
she is so darn cute!
She is looking so much like you Cath!!! Sorry we weren't able to get together over the holidays! Let me know if you have plans to come back to SLC anytime soon. See ya-
Katie
Catherine! This is Stephanie (Minert) Seegmiller. Amy (Haycock) told my about your blog so I thought I'd get back in touch with you... and what do you know? Our daughters were born within two weeks of each other last year! Our second daughter, Ingrid (Yes, we call her Inge!) was born on May 16th. Anyhow, I had no idea you even had a baby until today. Congrats! She is beautiful and looks so much like you. Come check out my blog... helmalinashouse.blogspot.com
It was fun reading your blog. Sounds like you guys manage to live it up out there despite the cold. Tchuess!
She is so cute! I'm glad you posted pics...and she is looking so much like Catherine!
she is amazingly adorable! i love those eyes!
Post a Comment