Tuesday, February 26, 2008
February adventures...
This past month we have been trying to stay on the positive side of winter and embrace what it has to offer. Therefore; snowshoeing and ski/bike sledding were amoung our top activities to keep the spirits up. So far so good.
Elizabeth is growing like a weed and we are loving every bit of it. Each day is a new adventure...
I (Catherine) am off to Utah tomorrow to watch my Sisters kids. I welcome anyone who is brave enough to come on by and say hello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie she is. You guys are so adventureous--which is probably the only way to deal with the cold and snow you're getting this year. Hey, I just met Becca Nugent (Adair) and I think she went to school with Jackson...do you guys know her?
Hi Catherine- I work most of the day tomorow but if I get done early I will for sure give you a call. Good luck with Sara's kids!
Katie
i want her. can i have her? i promise to take good care of her. please? fine, i will settle for you calling me once you get here, TOMORROW!!! seriously, call me. i will be angry if you don't.
Elizabeth is DARLING! Scott gave me the link to your blog. I love it! What a cute family!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment