Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Tricks







Elizabeth is finally starting to crawl, some days are good and some days are bad. But most likely they are good. Yesterday she was so hyper the whole day she would just laugh and smile at any and everyone. It makes taking her out a blast because I get to feel a little like a celebraty (or maybe it is the fact that there are not too many babies in Wisconsin. )
The other new trick up Elizabeth's sleeve is waving. We'll keep you posted of other new tricks.


Just a side note: I was listening to the talk radio here and they were talking about why people from other states think women in Wisconsin are not pretty. (I thought this would be interesting!) the comments in response were that Women in Wisconsin are so conserned about keeping their eyeballs from freezing off, they don't have time to primp. There were some other funny comments, and I have to agree, these past few days is all about keeping your toes, fingers and eyeballs attached to your body.








Although the weather is the pits. Jackson and I have tried to make the best of it by trying out the lovely sport of cross country skiing. Even though it was about 0 degrees we still had a blast.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

If that baby is not a little Catherine...then I dont know what she is! She looks exactly like you! So CUTE!!!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Jackson and Catherine, little Elizabeth is so adorable. And I have to agree with ya on the cross country skiing, so much fun! Good luck with the rest of the winter hey!