Hooray! I had stopped checking your blog because face it, you haven't updated in a long time. :) However, I remembered the ultrasound was this week and I'm so excited for you guys!
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
7 comments:
Congrats guys!! That's so exciting!! How are you feeling Catherine?
Yaay, a big congratulations to you guys! So Catherine, you're now out of your first trimester? Hope you guys are well!
Hooray! I had stopped checking your blog because face it, you haven't updated in a long time. :) However, I remembered the ultrasound was this week and I'm so excited for you guys!
boys are the BEST!!! yea!!
wahooooooooooo! I'm super happy for you!
It's so great that you're having a boy!
YAHOO!!!
Post a Comment