Yeah - some new pictures! Thomas is so cute - his hair seems pretty dark still - is it red? He is so cute and Elizabeth is so grown up. I am so bummed you are coming to town while Taylor and I are gone - bummer! Hopefully we can see you guys on the 29th or 30th before you fly home! Love you guys...
Elizabeth is just getting so grown-up! What a sweet little lady-- I love all her dress-up pictures of putting things on her face and head. And Thomas is still darling. I like that brown outfit he was wearing in one of the pictures (it was brown and white stripes).
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
4 comments:
Where did Jackson match with?! Where are you guys going? Or are you staying?
Congratulations on little Thomas! Your kids are so cute!
I think Thomas is starting to look a little more like Elizabeth now!
Yeah - some new pictures! Thomas is so cute - his hair seems pretty dark still - is it red? He is so cute and Elizabeth is so grown up. I am so bummed you are coming to town while Taylor and I are gone - bummer! Hopefully we can see you guys on the 29th or 30th before you fly home! Love you guys...
Elizabeth is just getting so grown-up! What a sweet little lady-- I love all her dress-up pictures of putting things on her face and head. And Thomas is still darling. I like that brown outfit he was wearing in one of the pictures (it was brown and white stripes).
Post a Comment