OK - I am still waiting for a CD with all the cute pictures you took of my girls. I also don't have a picture of the surry ride - so PLEASE make me a cd and send it to me. I will pay you! We miss you all. Syd and Liv tell everyone they meet about their cute cousin named Elizabeth. I don't think a day has gone by without them talking about her. They honestly tell complete strangers about her cute curly hair and chubby cheeks. It is so funny! Love you all...
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
2 comments:
Looks like such fun! We miss you guys!
OK - I am still waiting for a CD with all the cute pictures you took of my girls. I also don't have a picture of the surry ride - so PLEASE make me a cd and send it to me. I will pay you! We miss you all. Syd and Liv tell everyone they meet about their cute cousin named Elizabeth. I don't think a day has gone by without them talking about her. They honestly tell complete strangers about her cute curly hair and chubby cheeks. It is so funny! Love you all...
Post a Comment