Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lots to catch up on

So I am just a little behind on the blogging, and I am going to try and catch up! The past few months have been NUTS! Having a baby, graduating, and moving. We are finally settled into our home and are loving the time to just sit and not pack, unpack, and wake up in the middle of the night. Here are some pics from the past couple of months.

Here is the proof Jackson did graduate!




We were lucky to have Jackson's mother and grandmother come out for graduation and the baby blessing.



This was my view on our way to Michigan. Biting my nails and praying that we would make it!

We arrived safe and could not be more happy to have a place for Thomas to sleep and Elizabeth in a Twin bed! We absolutely love the neighborhood and are still in a dream world having so much space.



Here are a few pics of the house. Thanks to my mother and sister coming out to help me organize and decorate!














A few pics of Elizabeth's freinds and the 4th of July parade:





That is it for now!

9 comments:

Echo said...

Catherine the house looks great-I'm quite envious! You guys look like you are enjoying your new home and we're super glad for that...we still do miss you here in Milwaukee though. It was great to see you a few weeks ago! Take care.

Echo said...

Catherine the house looks great-I'm quite envious! You guys look like you are enjoying your new home and we're super glad for that...we still do miss you here in Milwaukee though. It was great to see you a few weeks ago! Take care.

Tim and Sara said...

Way to go on the decorating, it looks beautiful! It was so good to see you guys a little while ago, we miss you!

Emily said...

Is that your front room with a new couch and rug? I love it! can't wait to see it in person. I feel so bad that we couldn't have helped out and have Elizabeth over to play. We owe you guys!

Jill said...

The house looks fabulous! It sounds like life is good for you, I'm glad.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Your house is so cute! You did a great job decorating it. Keep us updated, we miss you guys.

Katie Irion said...

Catherine, the house is beautiful! Thanks for the pics. Still missing you all like crazy out here. You heading to Milwaukee any time soon??

T & E's Blog said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can you come decorate mine???

Elise said...

Congratulations on the graduation. What a milestone! Your house is adorable and so are your kiddo's. So what specialty is the residency program in? We are in our last year of Anesthesia... then the 'real world' which really only consists of paying off our amazing debt : D ha ha. I'd love to hear from ya!
ITB,
Elise
p.s. we have mucho friends from MCW... Calls, Gassins, Wootens, Bagleys, exc.