Those pics are so dang cute. The background almost looks fake on some of them because the colors are so vivid! Wow! Thomas has changed soooo much - what a cutie. We love and miss you guys!
Cute site..love all the pictures. I couldn't find your email but I got this off your facebook account. Found a blogsite with fun fabric patterns you should check out. They list where to find the fabric http://www.bythebolt.blogspot.com/ You probably already have heard of it. Feel free to check out our site anytime.
Our Family adventure started in June of 2005 when we were married in Salt Lake City. We moved a couple months later to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Jackson attended medical school. In the spring of 2009, we moved to Royal Oak, Michigan. Jackson is starting residency and Catherine is a full time mom. Elizabeth joined the family May 5th 2007. Her brother, Thomas came February 27, 2009.
2 comments:
Those pics are so dang cute. The background almost looks fake on some of them because the colors are so vivid! Wow! Thomas has changed soooo much - what a cutie. We love and miss you guys!
Cute site..love all the pictures. I couldn't find your email but I got this off your facebook account. Found a blogsite with fun fabric patterns you should check out. They list where to find the fabric
http://www.bythebolt.blogspot.com/
You probably already have heard of it. Feel free to check out our site anytime.
Post a Comment