Monday, August 6, 2007
Who does Pres look like?
We all know him as the fearless Dr. Roger, but who does Pres really look like? You might be suprised from his Tremonton upbringing that he has a strong resemblance in looks and personality to Fifty Cent, Dexter Holland and my personal favorite Sammo Hung. If you have any love for the man, let me get a shout out! WE LOVE YOU ROGER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok that is hilarious! You have to try Ken now!
Jackson Lever, I can't believe I found you. I haven't seen you since the Bouchards visited Salt Lake back in 2002 or something. This is Seth Tait's wife, and I'm sure he'd like to hear from you. Email him at taiterbud@hotmail.com, and you can visit our family blog at http://staitfam.blogspot.com
You and your family are delicious! Good luck with everything you're doing. Way to go!
Wow, that's good guys! I can't believe what I'm looking at- good one!
Hello my long lost friend. Hope thing are going well for you and I can't wait to meet your little girl. Call me the next time you are in town. See ya- Katie Rowland (Scharman)
Post a Comment